Although text messaging has been around for a while now, using text messaging as a part of a company’s marketing mix is a fairly new concept for most business owners, coaches, and consultants, but the potential of text message marketing is huge.
So why should you be using text message marketing in your marketing mix? Let’s examine some of the benefits of text message marketing:
- A large percentage of consumers use cell phones on a daily basis, and many people send and receive text messages on their cell phones. In fact, text messaging has become an easy and efficient way to communicate, so sending text messages to your own opt-in list would be an easy and efficient way for you to communicate with your clients or prospects. Did you know that:
“86% of consumers send or receive a text message every week” source- EzTexing-SMS Marketing Statistics
[Tweet “A large percentage of consumers use cell phones on a daily basis. Are you using text message marketing in your business? #MarketingEssentials”]
2. If you would like your marketing messages to be read, then text message marketing is one of the best channels to use to ensure your message will be received and read by your audience, check out these statistics:
“95 out of 100 of your customers who have opted into your text messaging program OPEN and READ your mobile messages within 3 mins.” source- Forbes- Pulling Back The Curtain On Text Message Mobile Marketing
[Tweet “text message marketing is one of the best channels to use to ensure your message will be received and read by your audience. #MarketingEssentials”]
3. Text Message Marketing is one of the most affordable marketing channels. Text Message Marketing services range from free, to a couple of cents per text, to a low monthly fee depending on what Text Message Marketing Service you choose to use, making it one of the most affordable marketing channels you can use.
4. People often take immediate action with a text message. Unlike other marketing channels, text message marketing tends to be immediate and people tend to take immediate action regarding a text message (i.e. respond, download, click, etc.), so if you are looking for immediate results, you may want to consider text message marketing.
“30% of consumers interact with a brand via text message.” source- EzTexing-SMS Marketing Statistics
[Tweet “text message marketing tends to be immediate and people tend to take immediate action regarding a text message. Are you using text message marketing #MarketingEssentials”]
5. Text Message Marketing is easy to use. Once you sign-up with a Text Message Marketing service, and you have built an opt-in text message list, sending text messages to your audience is super simple. Just log on to the platform, compose your message, click send, and your message will be received by the individuals on your opt-in list within minutes.
Are you using text message marketing in your marketing mix? If so, what other benefits do you find from using text message marketing?
Interested in using text message marketing, check out the EZTexting Platform. And see how you can start using Text Message Marketing in your marketing mix.