So glad to have here! This month we have been focusing on building your business and various ways you can do that. Last week our focus area was networking; be sure to take a look at that blog post to learn Two Key Ways to Build Your Network! This week we are turning our focus to AUDIENCE. Watch the video or read the summary to learn 5 Ways to Build Your Audience!
5 KEY WAYS TO BUILD YOUR AUDIENCE:
- Create a Group – a great way to do this is to create a group on Facebook specifically for your targeted audience. Although Facebook is probably the number one platform for groups, there are other platforms that allow groups so check around to see which will work best for you.
- Create a Business Page – having a business page is relevant to your business because it allows you to receive analytics. Again, Facebook does a great job of this; however, your business page may not run a lot via your newsfeed. Facebook only allows you to run ads to reach your audience ONLY if you have a business page.
- Create a Blog – blogging still works for building your audience. It is best to have it connected to your own website. This allows you to create content and direct people to learn more about what you are sharing. There is not one way to blog, you have the ability to make it your own with your own creativity.
- Create a Podcast – podcasting is great for sharing and spreading information via audio. There are several formats for podcasting. The great thing about podcasts is that people have several means of tuning in such as in their car, computer, phone, etc.
- Create a Video – this can be accomplished by doing Facebook Lives or YouTube videos consistently. You can pre-record the videos and then publish them on Facebook or YouTube if you do not want to go Live.
Building an audience is necessary to grow your business. By no means is necessary to do all five ways I discussed; however, you should commit to at least 2-3 of the ways discussed. Building your audience provides an opportunity to share and spread your business more readily.
A great to plan your marketing efforts is via The BEST Marketing Planner!