About This Episode:
Let’s talk about walking in strength and dignity in your business and personal life. You have to surround yourself with like-minded people and have a community of like-minded people to support your strength and dignity walk. These are two qualities necessary to meet success in every part of your life and to build your faith. Pam Drzewiecki shares how this is the guiding scripture in her life.
In this episode you will hear:
- The power of building a community of like-minded women
- How a coach can impact your life and help you to pivot to your purpose path
- How she had to shift from a career/corporate mindset to owning her own business mindset and then from entrepreneur to business owner
- How she started sprinkling faith and God into her business
- How she is being guided in the work that she does
About Pam Drzewiecki:
Pam Drzewiecki is a productivity and leadership coach and founder of Powerful Purposes. She helps women to become a master of their time and task management skills so they can identify what they truly need and apply it with confidence and no guilt in order to design their best life-which includes developing the business or career they want to. Powerful Purpose work has helped busy professional women and female business owners take back their lives. Pam bases her personal and business on Proverbs [31:25] – She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.
Connect with Pam Drzewiecki:
powerfulpurpose on all social media platforms