Being obedient to what God is calling you to do is the number one success strategy for women of faith in business, but it’s not always easy to be obedient when God is calling you to step outside your comfort zone, or to do something unusual, but the benefits of being obedient will be well worth it!
On this episode I chat with Tasha Glover all about having the faith to walk in obedience and how ROO (Return on Obedience) is greater than RIO (Return on Investment)!
On this episode you will hear:
- Her radical call to entrepreneurship
- The dream that changed everything for her
- How she discovered to wait on the lord and know that He is the Source
- How her business clarity came from her intimacy with God
- How God was using her to be an example in the marketplace
- How God gives us the ideas, strategies, and methods to market our business
- The importance of giving God the glory and having a testimonial for what God has done in your business