As believers in business, we have a desire to be in alignment with God’s Will and God’s Way of doing business, but how do we know if we are in alignment with God’s Will for our business?
On this episode of the podcast I chat with Lissa Figgins about 3 ways to ensure alignment with God’s Will and so much more.
You will hear:
- How turning 40 made her examine how she was called to serve
- How she discovered the pattern of women being “busy” and whether that is a desirable state of being
- The importance of getting clear and being intentional
- How Ephesians 5 was an anchor scripture for her business
- How she had a rich Christian heritage
- How she recommitted her life to the Lord
- The with God life
- How she began to combine her faith and business
- The importance of giving God the glory
- Knowing you are in alignment with God’s will for your business by knowing you are aligned with God’s Word, His Spirit, input of Godly wisdom.
ABOUT LISSA FIGGINS
Busy is not just a disordered schedule or to-do list, it’s a disordered heart.
Lissa Figgins has a lot on her plate- she’s a wife, empty-nest mom, life coach, podcaster, women’s ministry leader, mentor and friend. At one point life was too busy and she was showing up on the outside, but not fully present.
Something had to change because it was affecting her faith, her relationships, her work, her wellness, her home… and ultimately her joy.
Now as a Christian Time Management Coach, Busyness Buster, Recovering To-do list Girl & Founder of REDEEM Her Time Coaching, Lissa’s mission is to inspire & equip busy Christian women to be more present with who + what matters and make the best use of time in this season…and in light of eternity.
What she loves most is helping women discover that by living a WITH-God Life with intention, you really do have all the time you need for what you are called to.