This episode of the Women Faith + Business Podcast was so RICH! My conversation with Kevin Wayne Johnson was full of so many faith and business nuggets!!
Did you know that as business owners and entrepreneurs leadership is not just a needed skillset but is also a spiritual gifting? Kevin shares this and so much more as he shares about his faith journey, business journey, how he hears from God and the truth of the matter!
On this episode you will hear:
- How his career took him on the fast track
- How he gets confirmation that he is doing the right thing, with the right people at the right time
- How what he learned in his career he applies to his business now
- How his faith journey started with asking questions
- How the truth of leadership is Biblically based
- Prayer and supplication allows him to hear from God
- How his business has scaled by streamlining who he approaches
- The importance of beginning with the end in mind
About Kevin Wayne Johnson
A native of Richmond, Va, Kevin Wayne Johnson is a Pastor, author, mentor and coach. Following retirement in 2017 after 34 years as a federal government leader, he founded his leadership development training and executive coaching firm in March 2018 to develop and train the current and next generation of leaders in the workplace. He is the principal and contributing author of 20 books, winner of 29 literary awards and Amazon new release best sellers. He is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, has been married for 29 years to Gail and has three sons. Kevin believes undeniably that God uses ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things!!