Whether you’ve always wanted to be an entrepreneur or you’ve never thought you would be an entrepreneur, but you ended up on the entrepreneurial path, God can use you to impact others and make a difference in the world through your business.
On this episode of the Women Faith + Business Podcast, I chat with Darrell C Spears about his entrepreneurial journey and how he always had an entrepreneurial mindset and spirit from a very young age.
Darrell is leader, business coach & public speaker, with over 25 years of business management, development and leadership experience in both Corporate America and Ministry.
On this episode you will hear:
- How fundraising led him on the path of entrepreneurship
- The importance of integrity in business
- How entrepreneurship is an adventure
- How he put God to the side but God never left his side
- Having memorials and alters to remember what God has brought you through
- Understanding God’s principles in scripture and how it relates to business
- The importance of your core values and having a core value statement
- The importance of knowing the top 3 ways you solve problems with your gifts
- Don’t create boundaries on how we expect God to show up
About Darrell C. Spears
Darrell C. Spears Executive Business Consultant & Strategist, Certified TV Producer, Certified Podcast Producer & Trainer.
He is a polished leader, business coach & public speaker, with over 25 years of business management, development and leadership experience in both Corporate America and Ministry. His well-rounded business background includes stints with several fortune 500 companies, including: Sprint, GE, British Telecom and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Spears key attributes include his expertise in business development and his ability to provide guidance and coaching to business owners and entrepreneurs at all levels. He is well known in the business and ministry community for having great character and a desire to see others succeed.