Are you anchored in your calling? Regardless of what people say? Are you anchored in your calling? Does it help you to identify the right opportunities for your business?
People will always have an opinion about what you should do and how you should do it. As a business owner, you will probably have many opportunities cross your path.
When you’re anchored in your calling, you can make better decisions for your life and your business. You are better able to identify with the right opportunities for your business and be able to discern the right next move for your business.
This week on the podcast, I chat with Michelle Glover. Recognized as a multi-award-winning corporate leader by a Global Fortune 100 and featured in Voyage ATL’s “Inspiring Stories of
Atlanta,” Michelle Glover helps star-powered professionals build the career and life they love. She hosts the Unlimited Journey Podcast and Journey Unlimited YouTube Channel, as well as leads Atlanta’s largest women’s organization for African-American women in business. Michelle has taught C-suite execs, middle managers and multi-passionate go-getters from all walks of life how to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results.
On this episode you will hear:
- How our journeys are not about self, but about connection and helping others get to where they want to be
- How she never intended to be an entrepreneur, it was never in her plans
- How she had to surrender to God’s calling over her life
- Not to ask God a question that you don’t want the answer to
- The daily roller coaster of emotions in business
- The path to her calling over her career
- The difference between what you’re told to believe and what you really believe
- The importance of listening to what God is telling you to do in business
- The power of writing things down with no limitations
Be sure to connect with Michelle on social media:
LinkedIn (Company): https://www.linkedin.com/company/journeyunlimited