Do you know when you are hearing from God? How does God speak to you? Making sure you are hearing from God clearly is something that most believers desire. Hearing from God looks different for everyone.
This week on the podcast I chat with Tameka Baker about hearing from God. Tameka is the Co-Founder of The Freedom Church of Gwinnett where she serves as an ordained Elder overseeing the Christian Formation ministry and the Women’s ministry.
She is also the Executive Director of The Friendship Center, Inc. where she is privileged to work with those on the margins of society. Elder Tameka is passionate about ministry and works diligently in her areas of giftedness.
To further expand her ministry into the lives of those she encounters in the marketplace, Tameka created SURGE Life Coaching. The mission of SURGE is assist women in accessing their inner power to surge into a life of purpose, passion, and power.
On this episode you will hear:
- How God spoke to her about her assignment in the marketplace
- How her ministry became a business to support women
- How her faith journey started as an introduction to go to church with friends
- How she started to get more intentional about her faith by being more aligned
- How God places tension in your heart for a reason
- How God has called her to be authentic and to do things that align with who she is