Entrepreneurship is a journey that many learn they are not built for. It is a journey that requires tenacity and perseverance. Sometimes it even feels like a constant state of a near nervous breakdown. This is why entrepreneurs must learn the power of R.E.S.T. and how to implement it into their lives personally and professionally.
My guest, Cynthia White, shares her journey and how she learned the importance of R.E.S.T.
In this episode you will hear:
• How she became the accidental entrepreneur
• The evolution of her business so she is now able to bring all of who she is to her business
• The ways that she subtly added her faith in her business
• What it feels like to feel like you’re going to have a nervous breakdown
• How she asked God to show her how to rest and build
• How God is in the midst of the ups and downs in our business
• How she came to know Christ as an accidental believer
ABOUT CYNTHIA WHITE:
Cynthia White is a speaker, entrepreneur, coach, mentor, and mental health advocate. She is the founder and CEO of Cynthia White & Associates, LLC and Remarkable Living Institute®.
As an experienced branding, image, and etiquette professional, she helps business professionals and entrepreneurs seeking to advance in their career or business by showcasing their brand, visually, from the inside out. First impressions are the new currency. By dressing “on brand,” she helps her clients to reflect confidence, consistency, and credibility. Through speaking, coaching, or styling clients she passionately helps leaders increase their image, influence, and income potential in alignment with their core values and brand message.
Cynthia’s mission is to help leaders intentionally live life by design and not default, with grace and ease. By resting deliberately, living purposefully, and leading impactfully, they will show up and make things happen that are worth the remark.
CONNECT WITH CYNTHIA:
Facebook: Remarkable Living Institute