The way we show up in our business directly impacts those we come in contact with. This is one of the reasons we must be in alignment with God’s purpose for us and acknowledge Him in all that we do. Doing this will allow our businesses to prosper in every way.
In this episode you will hear:
• How to build scalable businesses using bible-based principles
• How she started her business because she was looking for a way to serve
• The connection between business, law, and scripture
• How we are Kingdom citizens so we are guided by kingdom rules and regulations
• How the way you show up impacts people
• How God keeps her through it ALL – the “highs” and “lows” of business
• Acknowledging and Praising the Lord for EVERYTHING
• Don’t be discouraged by what you see or what people say because the vision for what God put on your life was for you
ABOUT TC COOPER, Esq.
Tasha “TC” Cooper is an attorney, best-selling author, Internet publisher, and President of UpwardAction®–a digital marketing and online training company. A teacher at heart, TC has used UpwardAction® to teach thousands of professionals and leaders how to leverage the power of social media to increase their impact, expand their influence and diversify their income. More than 40,000 collectively follow her company-owned social media accounts. She is also the author of two best-selling bible-based reference books 52 Lessons for Christianpreneurs and 52 Simply Powerful Prayers for Christianpreneurs–and also the S.M.A.R.T. Goal Daily Planner for Business & Life. TC uses these resources to help Christianpreneurs around the world build legacy businesses and careers.
TC lives by her personal mantra–Build your moxie, transform your life!
CONNECT WITH TC COOPER, Esq.