The feeling of having to choose between your faith or relationship with God and your work life is not an easy thing to do, especially if you are in the corporate work setting. It is still taboo to talk about God, some people choose to acknowledge God but gives the ‘Universe” a place as well. However, for many Christians in business this still does not sit well. Each business owner has a unique path in business and has to decide what’s more important in their representation of their faith. The people you are to serve will show up when you make a decision to represent your faith accordingly.
On this episode you will hear:
• Success is the intersection between being good and what you do, loving what you do, and getting paid really well for what you do
• Knowing and understanding your unique path in business
• How she had to let go of the scarcity mindset and being afraid of offending people
• How your emotion creates motion with your audience and clients
• How God eliminates imposter syndrome
• Making yourself ready, willing, and available to take the next step for God
ABOUT ELISE SMITH
Elise Smith, Christian Business Strategist, empowers women entrepreneurs to reach their sales goals by partnering with God, empowering their mindset, and teaching them to implement biblical business strategy. She is a certified coach with the International Coaching Federation. Elise is passionate about filling in the holes that her clients are experiencing in their business to increase sales and their divine guidance to help them build their business in the Lord’s way.
CONNECT WITH ELISE