OBEDIENCE – compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another’s authority.
Before reading that definition I am sure that most of us would define obedience in a similar manner; however, after reading the definition we may find a sense of clarity on its meaning. Each of us hears God differently; however, all of us understand what He is saying to us individually. Sometimes we find confusion in what God is telling us; we must realize the confusion comes in on our end because we are operating out of fear most times. God speaks to us very clearly we just may not be ready to receive what He is saying or do what He is asking us to do. Kim Stewart shares with us the importance of following God’s calling.
In this episode you will hear:
• How she felt called to stay home and focus on the family for a season
• How she decided to start her own business and she was called to serve Christian authors
• How she felt responsible as a Christian to glorify God in everything that she does
• How the high of her business is all about the success of her clients and when God brings the right clients to her
• How the lows included struggling to make a commitment based on who God called her to serve and also struggling with comparison
• How following Jesus is an everyday decision
• Trust God and not the business gurus
ABOUT KIM STEWART:
Kim Stewart is a marketing strategist who helps Christian authors meet new readers and market their messages by guesting on podcasts. She’s also the host of the Book Marketing Mania podcast where she and her guests share what’s working now to market books online. Her sweet spot is strategy, and working behind the scenes is her jam!
Kim lives in Dallas with her husband, two young adult sons, and a very spoiled Lab named Loki.