About this episode
Sometimes walking in faith doesn’t require LEAPS, but instead requires you to take small, continuous, steady STEPS towards your dreams and goals.
On this episode I chat with Tasha M Scott about her faith and business journey. She shares what she calls her “crawl” of faith, her up and downs of business, and why she feels her God-given purpose is to be an Entrepreneur.
On this episode you will hear:
- How she made a “crawl” of faith, not a leap of faith
- Her struggle to be confident in who she is and not comparing herself to others
- The importance of being anchored in Christ
- How she navigates working in environments in which she is told not to mention religion
- How she adjusts her training based on her audience, but she stays true to who she is in Christ
- Her personal encounter with Jesus Christ that shifted her walk from just religion to a personal relationship
About Tasha M Scott
Tasha M. Scott is an Independent Executive Director with the John Maxwell Team. Her
responsibilities include Executive Leadership Training, Coaching, and Keynote
Speaking nationally and internationally.
She is also a Certified D.I.S.C. Personality Assessment Consultant under the Maxwell brand. In addition, Tasha owns Maximized Growth, LLC where she serves nonprofits, state agencies, and for-profit businesses of all sizes through workshop facilitation, leadership
training, team development, and executive coaching.
Tasha also serves numerous educators, including the Alabama State Department of Education, through customized courses and training programs specific to leadership, communication,and personal growth. She is a graduate of Leadership Montgomery, Class XXXIII, and was recently selected as a member of Leadership Alabama, Class XXXI.
Tasha thrives on helping individuals and organizations bridge communication gaps that
lead to progressive growth.