About this episode:
Sometimes starting things in life requires you to end something else. We have to thank God for both the opened doors and the closed doors in our lives because both are required and needed in order for us to reach our destination. At times life will require you to make the decision to close or open the door and then trust God with what happens next.
I share some of the doors that had to close and the decisions I had to make in order to start my entrepreneurial journey and to trust God in the process.
On this episode I share:
- My vision for the Women Faith + Business Podcast
- How I started my entrepreneurial leap of faith back in 2012
- The two major things that happened in my life in 2011 that caused me to shift and make a decision to start my entrepreneurial journey
- How God was leading me to be an entrepreneur and start my own business
- How I made a decision to move from being stuck to starting a new business and moving to a new city
- The 3 mindset shifts I had to make to move my business forward
- How your business programs, products, and services need to be led by the Holy Spirit
- How faith plays a role in how I manage, create and do my business
- The power of combining faith and business
About Nadine Mullings:
Nadine Mullings is the CEO + Founder of Nadine Mullings Marketing Agency and the Women Faith + Business Community. She is passionate about assisting women of faith in business to market and promote their businesses both online and offline using Spirit-led marketing strategies.
With over 20 years of experience in marketing and an MBA with an Ecommerce specialization, Nadine uses her experience and education to help women business owners to promote their brands using her proven B.E.S.T. Content Marketing System
She works with coaches, consultants, and content creators to help them to get strategic,specific and Spirit-led so that they can attract new clients, get repeat business, and build a strong social network.
Connect with Nadine: