About This Episode:
When God calls us into to the game we tend to act as if we don’t know who He is talking to. Although we hear Him clearly our response is ‘are you talking to me?’ We allow resistance to rise up stronger than we believe our faith to be. Chari Twitty-Hawkins shares that knowing and understanding when you’ve already asked for something, you don’t need to continuously pray for it. You need to just step up and do it.
In this episode you will hear:
- How she started her first business which was a scripture-based faith-based jewelry company
- How when we are called to do something, God is going to test us in that area
- How she became a certified life coach
- The importance of investing in your future self
- The importance of believing in yourself
- The impact of becoming a mother and being a wife has had on her faith
About Chari Twitty-Hawkins:
Chari Twitty-Hawkins, certified spiritual life self-care coach for moms, loves inspiring women of faith to thrive in their calling as mothers and wives while making themselves a priority by practicing self-care, self-love, and self-confidence! She is a speaker, poet, author of Living Your God Inspired Purpose, and CEO/Founder of ChariT’s Inspirational Creations faith-based jewelry. Chari is a praying mother and wife who resides in Houston, Texas.
Connect With Chari Twitty-Hawkins:
Moms Matter Too: Self-Care for Christian Mom on Facebook