Last week our focus word was COMMITMENT! I shared 3 things that you need to be committed to in order to be successful in marketing. Let us know your thoughts after you have read that blog post!
I mentioned last week how I realized all the focus words for February began with the letter C. I will continue that trend with this week’s focus word being CONTENT. I’m sure you have heard that CONTENT is key in marketing your business. I want to share with you how to use CONTENT Marketing to grow your business. Take a look at the video or read the summary below to learn more.
Content Marketing is the valuable information you share in the marketplace so consumers can get an opportunity to know you, like you, and trust you and eventually convert to a buyer/client.
3 Types of Popular Content Marketing
- Blogging – this is an important piece of content marketing. It was thought to be ‘dead’; however, it is still valuable. There are different types of blogs – text blogs, video blogs, and picture blogs. This allows flexibility in how you present your blog.
- Podcasting – this type of content marketing is so effective because people are always on the go. This allows them to move as they normally do, but still receive valuable information that is important to them.
- Videos – this is probably the easiest content marketing to accomplish because almost every platform allows you to post videos or go LIVE in the moment. Many find going LIVE intimidating. The way to ease yourself into video is to record the video then upload it.
The key to content marketing is to be consistent in whatever way you choose to share your information.
3 Tips for Successful Content Marketing
- Valuable – This information can be in the form of tips, techniques or tools that will be valuable to your target audience.
- Relevant – Is this information your target audience needs or desires? Does this information relate to their problems or struggles and possible ways to resolve them?
- Timely – Talk about what is going on in your industry and/or news that may be relevant to your target audience. Think about is this information that will affect them in any way.
Comment, Like, Share!