How would you define faith? As a business owner/entrepreneur having faith is key. Starting a business requires taking a leap of faith and staying in business requires continuous steps of faith.
On this episode of the podcast Janel Ranee known as the faithologist shares a powerful faith formula that can help you remember what is needed for faith.
On this episode you will hear:
- The call for more
- Speaking, comforting, praying, and encouraging others
- God guides by steps
- The influence of a faith-based Grandmother
- The importance of being able to come as you are
- The impact of the spirit of offense
- The impact of your environment
- The impact of church hurt
- How what you wear can be a conversation starter
- Flowing with the Holy Spirit
- God gives you confirmations that you are in His will
- The Faith Formula- Belief x Hope + Action – Facts = Faith
ABOUT JANEL RANEE
Janel Ranèe also known as the FAITHOLOGIST, is a woman of God, a wife, a mother, an author, speaker, certified mindset coach, a Registered Nurse by profession but a Kingdom entrepreneur by God’s grace. Janel is the cofounder along side her husband of The FAITHOLOGY Brand. A faith-based lifestyle apparel brand geared towards evangelistic streetwear for the modern day believer. Janel aspires to lead lost individuals to Christ through her brand and Spirit-led lifestyle! Janel believes faith is a lifestyle and style isn’t just about what you wear but how you live your life!
CONNECT WITH JANEL RANEE
Social Media Handles:
@janel.ranee and @faithologybrand