This season we are focusing on the importance of hearing God’s voice in life and specifically in business. God speaks all the time and the way He speaks to us is specific and unique for everyone.
This episode I share how I hear from God in life and in business and how it has impacted me. I share three main ways that I hear from God and how I know that it is a word from God and not just something that I think I should do.
After hearing from God the next step is being obedient to what He says to do, and that is really where the power of hearing from God comes from the blessing for the obedience.
On this episode you will hear:
- The 3 ways that I hear from God
- How I hear from God when something drops in my Spirit and I’m convicted
- How God speaks to me by sending a message three times from three different sources within a short span of time
- How God speaks to me through a word or a phrase
- That God is talking to us all the time
- 3 Reflection questions for the episode and for Season 5 of the podcast
About Nadine Mullings
Nadine Mullings is the CEO + Founder of Nadine Mullings Marketing Agency and the Women Faith + Business Community. She is passionate about assisting women of faith in business to market and promote their businesses both online and offline using Spirit-led marketing strategies.
With over 20 years of experience in marketing and an MBA with an Ecommerce specialization, Nadine uses her experience and education to help women business owners to promote their brands using her proven B.E.S.T. Content Marketing System. She works with coaches, consultants, and content creators to help them to get strategic, specific, and Spirit-led so that they can attract new clients, get repeat business, and build a strong social network.