We live in such a connected world, it’s easy to jump on Zoom and connect with someone half way around the world and that’s why when thinking about building a business we can think about it on a much larger scale than just a local business.
Are you building a local or global business? This week on the podcast I chat with Dr. Stevii Mills. We chat all about how she started to think about building beyond her own backyard.
integral work ethic.
On this episode you will hear:
- How she never wanted to be in business
- How her corporate job made her stressed and sick
- How she built a six-figure business in the midst of the pandemic
- How she started to know God for herself on a deeper level
- Knowing the difference between relationship and religion
- How she realized she was different in business when she wrote her first book, Cultivating Your It Factor