The keys to success in life and in business include, prayer, patience, and wisdom in decision making and on this episode of the Women Faith + Business Podcast, I chat with Russell Gordon about praying for wisdom. He shares his entrepreneurial journey and his faith journey and how he always prays for God’s wisdom.
On this episode you will hear:
- He is the ultimate optimist
- How he has been an entrepreneur all his life
- How the books Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cash Flow Quadrant impacted his life
- How he accepted Christ in College
- The importance of praying and looking to God for wisdom
- How we are blessed to be a blessing
About Russell Gordon
Russell is a Native Washingtonian Married for 32 years. Raised & Educated in Rockville MD. He attended Morehouse College in Atlanta GA and worked in Corp. America & U.S. Gov. environment for 12 yrs before Entrepreneurial journey. He has been associated with over 15 business ventures over last 25 years. He is a Real Estate Developer for the last 5 years in the DC Baltimore region. Russell is always on the look out for the next business opportunity & venture.