There is no denying that God has an awesome plan for your life. He says so in Jeremiah [29:11]. Oftentimes the hard part is to trust the plan and simply walk in it. We find that when we do walk in God’s plan, we find God’s power!
This week on the podcast I chat with Adria Wilkins all about walking in God’s Power and Plan. Multi-award-winning author, Adria Wilkins has an accounting degree from Western Kentucky University. She and her husband, Erik, live in Northern Virginia and have three children Katie, Blake, and Anthony.
After suffering the unthinkable – death of three-year-old Blake, she found that joy can be found in any circumstance.
Her book “The Joy Box Journal” with Hachette Book Group released July 2019.
She enjoys telling a story, adding sprinkles of joy and a few extra dollops to liven it up.
On this episode you will hear:
- How God has always placed Christian clients in her path
- How God gave her the idea to write a book
- How and why she created the Joy Box Journal
- How God moves us out of our skillset box
- How you can find the joy in EVERY circumstance
- How she decided to make Jesus Lord of her life
- Why deciding to be open about her faith on her business platform was natural for her
- How God can accelerate your opportunities when you are in alignment with your assignment