Statistics show that most small businesses fail within the first 5 years of business. In fact 20% fail in the 1st year and then 50% fail to survive past year 5.
With such dim statistics, why are so many women choosing to start their own business at such high rates?
Because most are desiring to follow their passion, seeking freedom, and desiring flexibility! However, the journey to entrepreneurship and business ownership is not easy, but when you build your business on a solid faith-based foundation your chances or not just surviving, but thriving are much greater.
That’s why in the first episode of Season 4 of the Women Faith + Business Podcast I’m sharing 5 faith-based foundational marketing principles to help you build your business on a solid faith-based foundation.
On this episode you will hear about:
- Spirit-led Marketing
- The 5 Faith-based Foundational Marketing Principles
- How to build a solid business by building on a solid foundation
- Knowing your business purpose
- God’s plan in the marketplace is tied to your business purpose
- Knowing your God-given business vision
- Understanding your marketplace mission
- Understanding who you are called to serve and how you are called to serve
- Getting clear on your marketplace message