Carol J. Dunlop is the co-founder and CCO at CSI Corporation, the company she founded twenty-six years ago with her husband Alvin. Carol is a 3x Amazon Best-selling (2 of those books are #1 International Best Sellers).
Carol is affectionally referred to as “The Online WOW! Strategist” by her tribe. She teaches entrepreneurs to convert marketing into money by becoming the Go-To Expert in their niche or industry.
Carol’s clients hail from cities across the U.S.A., the U.K., New Zealand, and Australia. She has shared the stage with the likes of Master Business Coach Aprille Franks, Nyala Phillips, Dr. Ranelli Williams, and NY Times Best-Selling Author Mike Michalowicz. Carol hosts the _UN-Market Your Business_ podcast where she has featured such guests as 8-Time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney, Katie Krimitso, and the _SportsBizMiss_ Kristi Dosh.
Carol is currently working on the release of her new podcast, Authority Creators.
On this episode of Women Faith + Business Podcast, you will hear:
- the importance of allowing people who believe in you to support you
- why offer what is needed in your industry
- how to use what you know to create a better business
- about the1 to many business model versus the 1 to 1 business model
- how to talk about faith in your business
- the difference between being scared and being cautious
Ways to connect with Carol:
- FB, IG, LI, and Twitter)- @csicorporation