I’m always talking about how you can use blogging as a marketing strategy for your business to become known as an authority and expert in your field, and in my recent post Start Making Money With Your Business Website, I shared how to use blogging to increase the opportunities available for your business.
In this post I am sharing the Top 10 Business Opportunities you could receive when you blog for business. Check it out in this Facebook LIVE video with me and Carol J Dulop, the Online WOW! Strategist:
In the video I talked about how blogging can give you exposure, opportunities, and clients, and we focused on the opportunities you can gain from blogging including:
- FREE incentives– CeCe Olisa, Plus Size Princess, who is a blogger, vlogger, writer, fashion enthusiast, and influencer received an all-expenses-paid cruise because of blogging.
- Meet Your Mentor– Dave Chesson, The Kindlepreneur had the opportunity to connect with and met his mentor because of the awesome content that he shared on his business blog.
- Speaking Engagements– Jeff Bullas got an opportunity for a speaking engagement in New Zealand because of his blog
- Exposure– John Lee Dumas was a guest blogger on another website and was able to get more exposure and helped him to gain traction for his podcast
- Interviewed by a Major Magazine– Amy Lynn Andrews got the opportunity to be interviewed by a major publication, TIME Magazine.
Be sure to watch the full video to find out the other 5 awesome opportunities you could get from blogging for your business. And check out the blog post, 26 Crazy Stories about Opportunities that Blogging Made Happen, from the SmartBlogger Blog.
If you’re ready to learn how to use blogging to turn your website into a lead-generating and money-making machine, and you would like some one-on-one help with creating an awesome website and blog strategy, be sure to check out the Website Monetization Roadmap Intensive