Did you catch the last blog on 3 Powerful Ways to Build your Business in 2019? Our focus word was BUILD which is one of the core foundational elements in the B.E.S.T. Marketing System. This week we are focusing on NETWORK. Watch the video or read the summary to learn Two Key Ways to Build Your Network!
In the last blog, we discussed how having systems in your business helps your business to operate effectively and efficiently and sets the foundation to help it grow. I talked about 3 systems you should have in place to grow your business. Our focus for this time is to BUILD. This is one of the core foundational elements in the B.E.S.T. Marketing System. Watch the video or read the summary to learn 3 powerful things to build to help your business grow.
In the last blog, we focused on why an ideal client profile is important for your business, how to determine your IDEAL CLIENT and the impact of creating an ideal client profile for your business. Today we are discussing Planning to Prosper in 2019. Watch the video below, or read the post to learn 4 strategies to master your marketing and grow your business.
In the last blog post, I shared the 3 key things you should build in your business, which included building your audience, network, and database. This week the focus is on how to engage your audience, network, and database. Watch the video below, or read the post to learn 3 key ways to engage your audience.
As business owners and entrepreneurs, the 4th Quarter of the year is a GREAT time to end the year strong between the holiday purchasing season and gearing up for the new year! There are so many opportunities to make a sale, but before you plan out your marketing activities for the 4th Quarter, or even for 2019, there are four things you should identify and get clear on in your business.
These four things will help you to be more successful with your marketing efforts, knowing and understanding them will help you to be more effective. Want to know the 4 key things to identify in order to successfully market your business? Check out the video or read the post below:
In my last post, I talked about 3 reasons to attend live events to grow your business. Those reasons included gaining insight, making connections, and finding out about opportunities.
All of these reasons are great and can help to grow your business, but if you want to take it a step further, you might want to consider hosting your own event. In this post, I share 3 reasons why hosting your own live event can help to grow your business.
Attending LIVE educational events like conferences, workshops, seminars, and retreats can be one of the BEST ways to GROW your business. I usually attend an average of 4-8 educational events a year, so far this year I have attended two conferences Spark and Hustle and Exposure and Profit. At each conference, I was able to gain insight, make connections, and find out about various opportunities to grow my business.
In this week’s blog post, I share 3 reasons why attending LIVE educational events can GROW your business:
First, as women, we have to manage a lot of things both personally and professionally and this can lead to stress and anxiety. So how do we manage stress and anxiety in a way that allows us to succeed in business?
Second, many of us struggle with negative thoughts that lead to self-sabotaging behavior which can impact the results of our businesses. So what can we do to take control of this so we can take the necessary actions to grow our businesses?
And last, but not least, we have to compete in a crowded marketplace with lots of people doing what we do. So how do we stand out in a crowded marketplace so we can attract our ideal clients?
In this week’s blog post I am joined by Astra Farquharson, Founder of Therapy Yoga and Clestine Herbert, Purpose Coach and we discuss some POWER MOVES you can use that help you to address the struggles listed above. Watch the video below, or read the post to learn more.
In this week’s blog post I focus on how a supportive group of like-minded people can positively impact your business! Watch the video or read the post below to learn more.
Networking is an integral part of growing your small business, but most people don’t take the time to make a networking plan. I recently hosted a tele-seminar for Independent Ladies Club called Master How to Develop a Powerful, Diverse Network with guest speaker Coach Kimberly. She shared the reason why networking works is the connections you make, which leads to the relationship you create, and the relationships can help you to grow your business. Therefore, it helps to be very strategic in your networking activities and knowing what types of networking events you would like to attend and who specifically you are looking to meet at these events. Here are six types of networking events that can help you to grow your business:
- Casual Contact Networking– This type of networking involves networking with individuals in a casual setting. This could be things like a local chamber after hour events, a happy hour, etc. The goal at these types of events is to make connections with individuals in a more relaxed “non-business” type of atmosphere.
- Strong Contact Networking– This type of networking is an involvement in a networking group whose sole purpose is to pass business referrals to other members of the group. Examples of this type of networking includes Business Networking International (BNI), PowerCore, and Chamber Lead groups to name a few. Your goal with this type of networking is to create trusting relationships with the individuals in the group, which will increase their trust level in you and your services and they will feel more comfortable to consistently refer business to you.
- Community Service– Being involved in your local community can really help you and your business to be more visible and can be considered a form of networking in which you and your company are giving back and in return you can get new business. Although giving back may not lead to direct business, the exposure for you and your business almost always leads to indirect business in some way.
- Professional Associations– This type of networking is good to create strategic alliances with other people within your industry. Many people specialize in a particular area of a profession, so if they have a client in need of services that they don’t offer, they can refer the business to you. Someone from your professional association could be a good fit to refer business back and fourth. In addition, going to professional associations specifically designed for people in your target market is another great way to network and also reach potential prospects.
- Social/Business Groups– As the saying goes, a lot of business transactions actually happen at social events. Therefore, attending events that are social is a great way to develop relationships and make those business connections.
- Women/Men Organizations– Being involved in clubs and organizations specifically designed for women or men can help you to create relationship with individuals who could be a great referral source.
What types of networking events do you attend and does it help to grow your business?