Last week we discussed CLARITY and how it equips you to effectively market your brand. check out the blog to learn 3 areas you should be clear on when it comes to marketing your business.
This week I’m shaking things up a bit because I wanted to share with you a special message – my FAITH FRIDAY message. It works the same as Marketing Monday int that I choose a focus word related to faith in business. This week the word is BELIEVE. Watch the video and/or read the summary below to learn 5 key points about simply believing!
Join me for Faith Friday. The word for the day is "Believe". Do you believe in yourself? Do you believe what God says about you? Do you believe in your dreams? What we believe plays a huge role in how we navigate in life and in business, so let's talk about it!
Posted by Marketing Essentials by Nadine Mullings on Friday, August 23, 2019
Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (Matt. 18:4 ESV)
5 Key Points to Simply Believing
- Serving God Should Not Be Complicated – Anything that you are doing in your business or personal life that is causing complication needs to have God brought in to clear it up. Chaos is not of God and does not serve God.
- Be Like a Child – simply enjoy yourself as children do. what are you doing to enjoy yourself? Be carefree and understand that God is in control. Believe what you are told in God’s word; God tells you what is promised so believe it.
- Believing Simplifies Life – God takes care of our circumstances. when you believe that God has your back, believe things will work out, believe His word. Believing releases joy and frees us to enjoy our lives.
- Diligently Do What God Says – Do what He says in His word and what he speaks to our hearts. We hear what God says when we are reading His word and when he touches our hearts.
- Put All Your Trust in God and Be Obedient – We have to exercise our trust in God by giving our circumstances and situations to Him to handle and then simply BELIEVE it is taken care of. Being obedient is simply doing what He instructs and believing it will be done.
Be sure to share your thoughts or points you gained about the devotional or blog in the comments. I am hosting a Power of Belief brunch this week. You are more than welcome to attend. Register here: Power of Belief Business Brunch
Comment, Like, Share!